We're looking to expand our team!
Austin is home to some of the most creative and talented high-end wedding professionals in the country. We work with many of them all year round and are looking for some extra hands to help us create beautiful, unique signage and paper goods for our clients.
We're looking for someone who:
:: lives in Austin
:: has a car/has access to one
:: is artistically inclined & who has at least a basic calligraphy and lettering skillset (but we're willing to work with you on this!)
:: is proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
:: is looking to work a few hours a week on projects in every stage of the funnel from Home Depot runs, to executing artwork on a variety of surfaces
The new role in Austin will assist with the production & execution of day-of-wedding and event signage and paper goods, including (but of course not always limited to):
- retail store runs to acquire raw materials for inventory
- working with Bethany to prep materials for inventory (sawing, sanding, staining, repainting, assembling)
- rarely, but when needed, do event delivery and set-up (mostly Saturday mornings)
- pick-ups from our print shops (only in a pinch! we try to use courier services for this)
- executing client-facing work on a variety of surfaces & mediums in the comfort of your own home
- providing graphic design/layout/typesetting assistance to Jessica, if included in your skill-set
- possible future opportunities for managing fulfillment of online orders
We pride ourselves on our communication skills, quality, timeliness, reliability, professionalism, and have an eye for detail - and we'd ask that you do, too.
To download the application + project assignment, please click below.
PLEASE DELIVER, EITHER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON, IN AN ENVELOPE OR PARCEL BY FRIDAY, JULY 28.
DIGITAL DELIVERIES ARE DUE THE SAME DAY TO HELLO@BOARDINGSCHOOLCOLLECTIVE.COM
No preference will be given to printed or digital submissions.